Company of heroes 2!!!!!!

KILLERCANKILL

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
3,227
I just cant wait for this game, wohhh hoooooooo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGOIpdkNuk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGOIpdkNuk[/ame]

hope the COH division is recruiting :P
 
So what, you're going to leave the Battlefield division for this? Traitorous scum. ;)
 
If any of you played COH: Eastern Fronts Mod you already own COH 2

Though I do follow this game I bet I won't get it just on the basis that I am already playing the game already
 
If any of you played COH: Eastern Fronts Mod you already own COH 2

Though I do follow this game I bet I won't get it just on the basis that I am already playing the game already

ya I do have the mod but COH2 will be based on a new engine with many new features that will spice up the gameplay. Eastern Front was good but full of glitches and dint have a very polished feel to it, though it was one of the best mods I have ever played.
 
I saw about this in a PC Gamer magazine, I've never played the first Company of Heroes, but I might give this one a try
 

Latest posts

Back
Top