What type of music do you prefer?

What type of music do you prefer?

  • Rock / Metal

    Points: 151 36.3%
  • Hip-hop

    Points: 42 10.1%
  • Classic (Beethoven, etc )

    Points: 20 4.8%
  • Country

    Points: 10 2.4%
  • RnB

    Points: 4 1.0%
  • Opera

    Points: 2 0.5%
  • Trance / Techno

    Points: 57 13.7%
  • Oldies but goodies

    Points: 23 5.5%
  • I'm a little bit country, a little bit rock n roll

    Points: 21 5.0%
  • "easy" listening (elevator music)

    Points: 11 2.6%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 75 18.0%

  • Total voters
    416
:PI like pretty much all types of music, but I'm really into Big Band Music.

Peace!
 
Yaaaaaa!!!! My Van Halen Tattoo that I got as a 14 yr old, 33 yrs ago is still relevant and will NOT be covered as previously thought. Live a rocker, Die a rocker.
 
I put other just for the simple fact that i'll listen to anything with a good beat to it.
 
Other:
- Electro
- Drum'n bass (netsky is a dnb dj)
- dubstep
- hardstyle
- trance
- techno
- .... othzer electronic shizzle

Netsky got me into the whole dnb scene. Heard Eyes Closed on Electric Area when it was good...oh mannnn.
 
Country! Real music, where men are men and fun is doing anything anywhere at any time ;)
 
I listen to everything that brings forth feelings I didn't know I had.

Good examples would be:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eSuXFksJdI[/ame] - classical, ah, goosebumps every time

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6chxxTIyoaM[/ame]

https://soundcloud.com/voidling/for-the-emptiness-i-feel-dnb

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVomQtrtMTM[/ame]



I listened to this kind of music alot back when I was hyped up on weird drugs (prescription, yes) > [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY[/ame]
 
I like my Choral music, but I also enjoy pop. @Caelestis does have a point about the jazz though.
 
If ye ask me, nothin' beats havin' ye mates over for a few rum's and singin' a few sea shanties. Yaaaarrrr!
 
Russian Hip-Hop, Russian Rap, Russian Abstract Hip-Hop, Russia.... Trip-Hop, Downtempo, Ambient Trip-Hop, Abstract Hip-Hop, Techno-Hop.
 
I like my rock, techno, indie, & Japanese music
combichrist has been on my spotify most recently.
 
I voted for rock / metal. where is the rock/rap days? Anthrax and Public Enemy, or Limp bizkit.... Gotta remember break stuff.
 
i like many kinds of music, old rock , i love andre hazes ( its one of our folkssinger ( dutch ) , and i personally like the dutch hardcore,terror the most, i go to many dutch hardcore party's 1 aftermovie with a great song within it is this one of 2012 , i've also been to this party !

23th feb is the next Hardcore4Life

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJRV3rHlIw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJRV3rHlIw[/ame]
 
Country! Real music, where men are men and fun is doing anything anywhere at any time ;)

THANK YOU SIR YOU RESTORED MY FAITH IN HUMANITY KIND SIR

me personally i love all country music period all the way form hank williams, patsy cline and conway twitty to alabama, alan jackson, Lady antebellum and zac brown band
and everything in between
i love true bluegrass too like earl scruggs and bill monroe
and blues like B.B king, muddy waters, jon lee hooker, and buddy guy
i also love contemorary christian music like chris tomlin, third day and casting crowns

i also live alot of the music from the 70s and 80s as far as rock pop and hip hop and dance you cant go wrong with classics like otis reading sitting by the dock of the bay cat stevens wild world and james taylor sweet baby james

and the intresting thing is do back stage catering for all kinds of musicals and major concerets and live profermaces

i have meet many of these people in person like darius ruckert, zac brown band, lady antebellum, hunter hayes, kid rock, kenny rodgers, stix, bob segar, jimmy buffet and many more

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZKaD6Gn9cc[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7GfUORHtw[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvebsWcpto[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdXQAQHjd8[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s-k8Q_40cA[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiG-4-V7Xd0[/ame]
 
me personally i love all country music period all the way form hank williams, patsy cline and conway twitty to alabama, alan jackson, Lady antebellum and zac brown band

and everything in between

i love true bluegrass too like earl scruggs and bill monroe

and blues like B.B king, muddy waters, jon lee hooker, and buddy guy


You good sir, have music tastes very similar to me; Hank Williams - Alan Jackson - Earl Scruggs - Ralph Stanley - Stevie Ray Vaughn - Easton Corbin..

I also enjoy drum n bass, jungle, trance and techno, garage, hardstyle, hardcore, 90's dance...

...Black metal, pagan metal, screamo, punk pop..

Classical composers such as Claude Debussy, Johann Bach, Joseph Haydn..

And even some rap by the likes of lil Troy, 2pac, Luniz and some grime by Wiley and Kano.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top