Punch2Face Thread Junky Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 782 May 26, 2012 #1 Well, today marks my 5 years with eGO. Thanks everyone for making it an awesome community!!
H Hurley_Reyes Famous Joined Apr 21, 2012 Messages 461 May 26, 2012 #4 Congratulations! 5 Years more or less is quite a long time :/
Mr.SaJoRa Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 2,577 May 27, 2012 #7 thats pretty impressive. congratz on that.
Believer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 2,883 May 27, 2012 #8 That's awesome, man. Congrats!
Bigbird EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 1,634 May 27, 2012 #9 Congrats old friend. Too bad I beat you to it by 4 months
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 May 27, 2012 #10 Congrats and welcome to the club
F FLYING DUTCHMAN EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 1,372 May 27, 2012 #11 Congrats Punch!!! I start to play on eGO servers 5 years ago
Punch2Face Thread Junky Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 782 May 29, 2012 #12 Haha thanks everyone. And Big Bird, I know!!! You're one of the very very few people that are still around from back then lol
Haha thanks everyone. And Big Bird, I know!!! You're one of the very very few people that are still around from back then lol
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 May 29, 2012 #13 Nice...I have a little less than 2 months till I hit 2 Years.