Your Loadouts?

Hurley_Reyes

Famous
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
461
My favorite recon one for long-range sniping is the NAVY SEAL one:

M40A5 w/ 8-12X scope
M1911
SOFLAM/TUGS
SQ FLAK
 
assault:
m416 suppressed or w/fore grip and flash suppressor (depends on what style i feel like playing)
engi:
g36c w/fore grip and flash suppressor
or sg553 w/fore grip and heavy barrel.
support
rotate around the m249, m60 and m27, usually fore grip and flash suppressor for all
sniper
sks with russian holo sight, fore grip and flash suppressor
l96 w/ 12x scope, bi pod and laser sight

sidearm
G17c or G18 both suppressed

I pretty much use the american holo sight with almost every gun.
 
Assault:
M16A3
93R
Engineer:
G36/M4A1
1911
Support:
M240B
.44 Magnum
Recon:
M98B
1911 Suppressed
 
Engineer: SCAR-H w/ Kobra RDS, Foregrip, and Heavy Barrel

Hands down my favorite loadout, although I'm playing with some other guns on that class at the moment.
 
I'm trying not to take any weapon past getting the advanced dogtag, so no real favorites currently but I miss using the MP7, the G3A3 and the M39 EMR. EOTech holo sights on everything except sniper rifles, there I use the M145 or 12x depending on range. For side arm I try to compliment the primary, silenced when primary isn't and visa versa. I prefer the scoped .44 when sniping with a 12x just to give a mild zoom without glare when finding targets.
 
atm no favorite loadout really call me a freak but i am trying to get all unlocks! so i play whit everything
i have to admit i like the aek and i like the mk1a3 a lot.
 
I play support almost exclusively. For me, either the SAW or M60E4 w/ either pod or foregrip and a silencer (or flash suppressor if HC).
 
Just getting the master tag for the weapons as they come up so far. So haven't really formed a favorite.
 
I play support almost exclusively.

^ This (most of the time).

Support:
QBU w/ Kobra (or iron sight), bipod and heavy barrel
T88 w/ iron sight, bipod and heavy barrel (or ext mag)
RPK w/ Kobra (or iron sight), bipod and heavy barrel (or ext mag)
(almost always use C4)

Assault (always medic):
M16A3 (or A4 depending on the map) w/ iron sight, foregrip and heavy barrel
AK74M w/ Kobra (or iron sight), foregrip and heavy barrel
Starting to really like the KH2002 w/ iron sight and heavy barrel

Almost always use the M9, M1911, or MP443
 
Typically I just use the M16A3 and the .44 Magnum (scoped)
 
either the DAO-12 flash suppressor flachete or
M249 extended mag and bipod.

Everything else...is just a toy
 
y do many pple like the kobra sight?

Well I like it because there is a space in the center of the reticule. That means you can see the enemy's head or other parts of their body without being obstructed by the reticule or sight.
 
i run the m16a3 with rds and heavy barrel, or the aek with kobra, grip, and heavy barrel with the m9 tact
 
You guys are pretty boring with your weapon selections :P

Assault:
-AK-74M with irons/Kobra/PSO-1, M26 buckshot or dart
-G3A3 with Holographic, and M26 slugs
KH2002 with kobra, heavy barrel and foregrip

Support:
-M240B with bipod, extended mags, and Holographic/M145/PK-A
-RPK-74M with same attachments
-QBB-95 with foregrip, heavy barrel, and pretty much every sight (dunno why 7x scope is null lol)

Recon:
-SV-98 with bipod/straight pull and 8x scope
-QBU-88 with bipod, 8x scope and suppressor (before the patch)
-SVD with PSO-1 and nothing else ,how its supposed to be.

All coupled with the G17C, the best pistol in the game :)
 
Last edited:
^ This (most of the time).

Support:
QBU w/ Kobra (or iron sight), bipod and heavy barrel
T88 w/ iron sight, bipod and heavy barrel (or ext mag)
RPK w/ Kobra (or iron sight), bipod and heavy barrel (or ext mag)
(almost always use C4)

Assault (always medic):
M16A3 (or A4 depending on the map) w/ iron sight, foregrip and heavy barrel
AK74M w/ Kobra (or iron sight), foregrip and heavy barrel
Starting to really like the KH2002 w/ iron sight and heavy barrel

Almost always use the M9, M1911, or MP443

This used to be me until the MG just somehow didn't become my gun :X
 
It really depends on the game mode.

If it's anything DM I run either the M1014 or the DAO-12 with Extended Mags, Holo Sights, and either Slugs or Buck.

on Conquest or anything else it's:

Assault:
M16A3 with Heavy Barrel, Acog, and foregrip/M320

Engineer:
G36C with Suppressor, Holo sight, and foregrip

Support:
M240B with Flash Suppressor, Holo Sight, and Extended Mags

Recon:
SV98 with 12x Ballistic Scope, and Bi-pod ; or if I'm rushing: SKS with Laser sight, Suppressor and Iron sights
 

Latest posts

Back
Top