BF Special Announcement: LilShortstuf Extended Inactivity

LilShortstuf

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
4,369
battlefield%20logo.png

Special Announcement

For those of you who were not at the Divisional Meeting, you missed my announcement
about my hiatus. This summer I have a summer job working as a camp counselor in
Colorado. On Sunday, May 27, I fly out to Colorado. From then until mid-August, I will have internet
access, but my time online will be spent writing reports about the campers and reading my email.
I will be checking the forums every once in awhile but if you need something done I should not
be your first contact. If you need something done by a DL or above send a forum PM to VeRtAg0
or Leftenent otherwise you guys have five awesome Advisors to message.
If you need me for some reason just send me a PM and I will get back to it when I have time.

I wish you guys the best this summer and I hope you guys keep up the great work.
Just remember my constant nagging about server filling and recruiting. Have a great summer!

-LilShortstuf​
​
 
Good luck! My wife and I just got back from colorful Colorado, and it was amazing. Wish you well!
 
Have a great time with the ankle biters, eh, I mean wonderful little campers. We'll be here when you get back. And non of that movie stuff about getting with the female counselors mister, we want work, work, work. lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top