Mouse Sentivity!

Snag219

Active Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
332
I play around 9 ~ 10. What do you guys play in? 6 and below is just way to slow for me...
 
Not really sure, I just use whatever feels good :) When I have an MG I just turn it up with my mous :D
 
That must be a different scale? Or are you using a truck steering wheel? :P
 
I usually play at 25, but recently I have pushed mine up to 30. As well as 1000 dpi on my logitech mouse. When I shoot and move my mouse I pretty much have very little recoil. People think im crazy but hey..it works out just fine for me.
 
I play with like 4 or so....rifleman :) and rocket recoil doesnt matter much
 
[quote1208201072=Bigbird -I|G-]
I usually play at 25, but recently I have pushed mine up to 30. As well as 1000 dpi on my logitech mouse. When I shoot and move my mouse I pretty much have very little recoil. People think im crazy but hey..it works out just fine for me.
[/quote1208201072]

you re not alone i play with 30 -35 i love when its fast
 
[quote1208203125=Rizz -TR- †RAWR†]
I play with like 4 or so....rifleman :) and rocket recoil doesnt matter much
[/quote1208203125]

I used 25 when I was a sniper for lfor a year... was around 22 on 1.3 when i played that(4 years)
 
5.5, nice and slow for my, with Mouse Smoother turned on, Bigbird, you crazy fool, that'd make me sick.
 
I usually play between 13 and 15. Oh, and as for the person that doesn't believe the guy who plays with the sensitivity of 1, believe him. I have a friend who plays CS with a sens. of 1. I've also played on his computer and it is 1!
 
i play on 6 or 7 its still fast for rushing w/ the tommy but still slow enough to get really accurate w/ the sniper
 
1.2 or 1.3 Laser Optical Mouse ftw.

But really, it depends on the mouse. Don't see myself using any sensitivity over 10 though.

~Unholy 8)
 
Back
Top