Mouse Sentivity!

I think you would need a really have mouse for that Bigbird :P A friend of mine is like a computer geek compared to me (I play like 3 hours a day).
He uses a mouse of which you can alter the weight :O
I was like: What do you need that for? He kept ranting on about technical stuff and I was like: Ok... :P
It's not really about the sensitivity, just use whatever you like and works for you :)
 
low, but not slow, about 3 : it gives great aim, + wen i press a button on the mouse it becomes really sensitive.
 
I tried taking it back down to 5 today... not cool. I got dominated and couldnt control my stg to save my life
 
My fingers are a bit older and slower than many here. I could not imagine using something above 4.

Mine is at 3. If I change my Windows driver setting, then I would have to change the setting here to accomodate it. So I am not sure how these numbers compare to yours.

I am also trying a trackball off and on which is going miserably. I will probably abandon it before I settle on a setting for it. I have a friend who uses the trackball and is very good at 1st person shooters with it. He swears by them instead of at them.
 
i personally didnt mess w/ it for dod but normally i will turn it all the way down... i know im weird
 

Latest posts

Back
Top