- Joined
- Feb 4, 2010
- Messages
- 2,262
Yes, an update to my past Signature series, Here to give you guys some alternatives and some new looks.
This is a continuation of my original sig thread : http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193816
I have two more signature styles to show:
Original: Will show all of your achieved medals;
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/vTIcaBMq/YOURNAMEHERE.png
NEW: Show your Top 6 Medals;
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/8SgNyq74/YOURNAMEHERE.png
ThundrRok's:
NEW: Show your Top 6 Medals With a counter!
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/Xbr0R6hf/YOURNAMEHERE.png
Vertag0:
Note: I plan on improving that font, I'm not sold on it yet.
To Be Added: Show your top(6) most 'prestigious' medals. ie. mcom defender, Ace Squad etc. in a certain order of choosing.
To Be Added: Make a custom Squad wipe MEDAL, put it into the mix when you get a certain Number of squad wipe ribbons (I mean, like cmon EA, wheres that medal???)
How To Make: Copy the link under the type of style you want, replace and fill YOURNAMEHERE with your name. Make sure you have updated your stats by visiting your character at bf3stats.com, Any problems, feel free to ask.
-Thundr
This is a continuation of my original sig thread : http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193816
I have two more signature styles to show:
Original: Will show all of your achieved medals;
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/vTIcaBMq/YOURNAMEHERE.png
NEW: Show your Top 6 Medals;
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/8SgNyq74/YOURNAMEHERE.png
ThundrRok's:
NEW: Show your Top 6 Medals With a counter!
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/Xbr0R6hf/YOURNAMEHERE.png
Vertag0:
Note: I plan on improving that font, I'm not sold on it yet.
To Be Added: Show your top(6) most 'prestigious' medals. ie. mcom defender, Ace Squad etc. in a certain order of choosing.
To Be Added: Make a custom Squad wipe MEDAL, put it into the mix when you get a certain Number of squad wipe ribbons (I mean, like cmon EA, wheres that medal???)
How To Make: Copy the link under the type of style you want, replace and fill YOURNAMEHERE with your name. Make sure you have updated your stats by visiting your character at bf3stats.com, Any problems, feel free to ask.
-Thundr




















