Coming to a server near you....

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Addict
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
1,303
Thats right gaiz, I'm back in DoD again. TF2 can take a long break.

Sorry, no hawt pix of Chair and Fluffy making out in Donner to prove I'm back so you'll just have to take my word for it. -_-

I'm prolly gonna be hangin around donner for awhile til my k98 shot is totally back, and then I'll start going into anzio and such. I miss Anzio and Strand. =[

And also, no more 320-40 scores (not much time to play anymore), at most I'll be on an hour or so, so take this opportunity to own me, there wont be many.

Also, Fascinating Cat makes a come-back.

<3 you all, see you in teh servers!

Shut up Tech.
 
Deets is going to find you and murder you Chair. I feel sorry for you.
 
What? Chair, you're not doing any TF2? *sigh* What will we do for a Comfy Chair over on those servers?
 
Had fun playing with you on TF2. I might start playing DoD again every once and awhile, who knows?
 
[quote1208295715=Thor [DAM]]
Git outta here, Kamphy!
[/quote1208295715]
As long as you are here, there will be a Chair to murder thee in-game!
 
[quote1208297785=Mr. Chair -TR-]
[quote1208295715=Thor [DAM]]
Git outta here, Kamphy!
[/quote1208295715]
As long as you are here, there will be a Chair to murder thee in-game!
[/quote1208297785]


LIES!
 
So I beg and beg you to come back to DoD for months, and once I stop you come back. I think I see how this works.
 
Fry your alive! And kamphy!! Glad you put the old fascinating cat back up. Even though you still looked sexy with those glasses, not to offend your face.

And Deets will probably kill you but i guess i'll see you in game.

Welcome back!
 
hmm looks like I have to practice again so I can kill you =) good to see you here kamphy I look forward to fighting you
 
ahh the chair finally returns
an epic battle is in store...
allies vs. kamphy.....
 
[quote1208346524=Mazeloki]
hmm looks like I have to practice again so I can kill you =) good to see you here kamphy I look forward to fighting you
[/quote1208346524]*hugs maze*

o_O Probowl, I dont think it was ever that bad. >.>
 
[quote1208380148=Mr. Chair -TR-]
[quote1208346524=Mazeloki]
hmm looks like I have to practice again so I can kill you =) good to see you here kamphy I look forward to fighting you
[/quote1208346524]*hugs maze*

o_O Probowl, I dont think it was ever that bad. >.>

[/quote1208380148]

Of course you didn't, you never had to fight yourself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top