M ManiAK07 Famous Joined Feb 24, 2011 Messages 449 May 30, 2012 #1 Took a road trip eith the gf shes working on a movie but i couldnt bring my pc. Anyone down here from division?
Took a road trip eith the gf shes working on a movie but i couldnt bring my pc. Anyone down here from division?
Koshachey Poster Joined Apr 14, 2012 Messages 116 May 30, 2012 #2 I am new to NC so I don't know what's where, really. I'm near Duke. That may or may not be anywhere near where you are.
I am new to NC so I don't know what's where, really. I'm near Duke. That may or may not be anywhere near where you are.
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 May 30, 2012 #3 Koshachey said: I am new to NC so I don't know what's where, really. I'm near Duke. That may or may not be anywhere near where you are. Click to expand... Nah, I think wilmington is near the coast...
Koshachey said: I am new to NC so I don't know what's where, really. I'm near Duke. That may or may not be anywhere near where you are. Click to expand... Nah, I think wilmington is near the coast...
M ManiAK07 Famous Joined Feb 24, 2011 Messages 449 May 31, 2012 #4 Yeah wilmington is the coast near carolina beach and the battleship carolina
S Swampfox5000 Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2011 Messages 841 May 31, 2012 #5 I am in New Bern about 2 hours north of you. Luv going to Hooters, Hot wings Boobs & Beer :thumbup1: