Zombie attack in miami, FL

OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I saw the picture of his face, dang son.
 
stuff getting messed up over there in florida time to buy guns and stock up in ammo i wouldnt last long at all i just need to find some daisy dukes and put on a megaman helmet with a sweet tang top and my primary weapon 12inch Salmon ill like to see a zombie mess with me and go out like in Dead rising
 
I think if the victim starts attacking people, then it is most likely zombies
 
Only in Fl would something like this happen. I really need to move out of this state before I get infected by craziness...Oh wait,I'm already crazy :drool:
 
demotivational-posters-untitled12.jpg
 
I don't believe its zombies, but something seriously strange is going on in North America right now. In one week we've had:

A face eating zombie
Somebody cutting himself open and throwing his intestines at cops
Somebody ripping somebody's heart out alive and cooking his eyeballs
Somebody mailing their own dismembered body parts
A student eating their roommates's brain and heart
 
I feel bad for those who aren't on my side when the apocalypse occurs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oey85FGHOHc&feature=related[/ame]

Simple enough.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top