What are your plans for this summer? (Choose all that apply)

What are your plans for this summer? (Choose all that apply)


  • Total voters
    426
Finishing grad school, have to write my thesis. If anything I will be more busy now then during the two in-class semesters.
 
I shall be gaming like a boss, schooling like a boss and attempting to work up a huge lump sum for a new computer. All while doing so with minimum amounts of sleep as possible. Why you ask? Well thats how No_J rolls.
 
Going on a vacation, working out, chilling, just living the good life!! OH MAN!! Summer 2012 here I come!
 
In my case for the first one is Ms. * :P
Most likely video games, and probably family time.
 
I am disappoint that less than 20% of people responded to Pinky. Either we've got too many geezers or too many kids. Strangely, Idol falls into both categories.
 
Vacation to Yellowstone, a family reunion, and the rest of the time I'll be trying to think up things for my kids to do so they're not driving each other (and me) crazy!
 
Taking accounting classes both terms. Gaming in between. Taking over the world every day.
 
wow, 3 people other than myself are getting married...
woohoo.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top