Statsloss revealed

It is not totally clear from the wording but I'm guessing anyone using the FAMAS effects everyone on the whole server. That would make more sense to me since I've been all recon all the time the past week or so and missing so, so many stats...
 
Now I feel terrible. I was using the FAMAS all over Metro the other day. D:
 
CRAP. I used the FAMAS yesterday some trying to get the hang of it.
 
.......................... I had a 40k point game that wasn't counted yesterday i thought it was just some sort of server lag annoying Famas users
 
The good news is they've located the problem, and something like that shouldn't be too terribly difficult to fix.
 
Now I just wonder if we'll get the stats though...I had some AWESOME rounds that weren't counted,
 
Now I just wonder if we'll get the stats though...I had some AWESOME rounds that weren't counted,

Well I doubt that players will get their stats back they lost.

Good thing they identified the problem though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top