two awesome picture of my hometown, so beautifull

xitreon

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Messages
1,744
ok so i found these picture of my hometown of Bergen (Norway) on wikipedia and i think this is an awesome picture that i felt i had to share

Ulriken_view.jpg


the picture is taken from a mountain top called "ulriken" (This is actually the picture i currently use as my computers background right now :P

and heres one taken from another mountain top called "fl?yen"
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...mic_photograph_taken_from_Fløyen_mountain.jpg
(this picture is really big so i didn't use the img code on it :), so check out the link

what do you guys think??
 
Last edited:
Well. When I make a lot of money and retire I'm moving to THAT place.
 
that is a very nice place! :) i wish i could see that everyday
 
Whoa, very nice

I know you're (probably) not, but I picture you making this face as you posted these pics:

zHuNw.gif
 
HEY thats a private photo of me, i demand to know where you got it :P:P

rabble rabble rabble
 
Last edited:
Beautiful, too bad mine isn't like that :(

Here's a picture of mine:

5555940294_4fec7da2bd_b.jpg


This is Boca Raton, Florida.
 
silver, it looks great during day

only catch is: it rains alot... and i mean a lot lot

however during the summer its the best city in the world :)
 
xitreon, forgive me for asking, but where do you live ? it does look a nice place to live.
 
Back
Top