Avalanche is #1 again!!

Megs A Tagger

John Madden!
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
8,206
invishighfive.jpg


:thumbup:Nice work everyone!!:thumbup:



As of Monday 06/04/12:

Avalanche: #1
Charlie: #24
Donner: #32
Kalt: #84
Anzio: #119

​
 
I also would like to see Strand up there. There are still times when Avalanche has no players on it, normally in the morning before 8am EDT. If we have anyone who could play or idle in the server when the numbers start to drop would be very helpful. :)
Jinn
 
I'm on this server 90% of the time so i'll take 90% of the credit...just sayin....
 
Well done AVA! Lets keep it up and Jump on our other servers too. We need to continue to fill all our servers. JUMP ON IT! :)
 
Nice work guys! I wish that I could be in game more right now but summer school is kinda taking up a lot of my time. We do an entire 3 credit hour semester in 4 weeks so I am in the books most of the time. But I do try to get on as much as I can.

Let's keep up the good work! :)
 
Nice work guys! I wish that I could be in game more right now but summer school is kinda taking up a lot of my time. We do an entire 3 credit hour semester in 4 weeks so I am in the books most of the time. But I do try to get on as much as I can.

Let's keep up the good work! :)

I will be taking AP classes next year so I have to be in summer school Monday-Thursday from 8PM - 10 PM EST. There go the events.....
 
Back
Top