Battlefield June Olympics!

Winning first place squad
brav051
axeman
h987654321
Majorbadanov


*fixed

It needed a bit more pizazz.

Very Pretty.. Thanks for coming to the first round of the Olympics it was a great run *no pun intended* Next event this Thursday, be there!
 
Mad Mice finished 2nd Place Yay!

.....

No more second place than misfire, ovrclok, speed, and my squad.
Just saying....

Last I remember it was
Axe's squad won 2
And we both won 1
and one round was void due to technicalities
 
That wasn't the technical difficulty. it was killer ran over someone but keep telling yourself that.

Didnt speeds computer die or something not killer running ppl over? Anyways that isnt the point the point is though as wild said technical difficulties you just got to accept what happened and move on you still get points just to attend it isnt like winning one round is going to change THAT much.
 
Very Pretty.. Thanks for coming to the first round of the Olympics it was a great run *no pun intended* Next event this Thursday, be there!

Tonight's event was fun, I'll definitely attend as many as I can.
 
Didnt speeds computer die or something not killer running ppl over? Anyways that isnt the point the point is though as wild said technical difficulties you just got to accept what happened and move on you still get points just to attend it isnt like winning one round is going to change THAT much.

I thought I heard killer say it was for something else. And having consulted with Thundr my squad was in third. Regardless it's not that big of a deal there is plenty of more opportunities, like Axe said
 
Didnt speeds computer die or something not killer running ppl over? Anyways that isnt the point the point is though as wild said technical difficulties you just got to accept what happened and move on you still get points just to attend it isnt like winning one round is going to change THAT much.

this is motivation
 
That wasn't the technical difficulty. it was killer ran over someone but keep telling yourself that.

I dint run over anyone during a race, speed clicked on quit instead of suicide that is why we did not count that round. One round wont make such a huge difference in the end anyways.
 
I dint run over anyone during a race, speed clicked on quit instead of suicide that is why we did not count that round. One round wont make such a huge difference in the end anyways.

I could I swore I heard you say something about that. Maybe I'm going crazy.
 
Current Olympic Scores: The Olympian's Total Scores

These will be updated after every Olympic event, where do you stand!

Remember do not be discouraged if you are on the bottom, there will be plenty of chances and points to give away you could be the gold medalist and get an endorsement with Subway!
 
Boat Race Tonight, Try to be there 15 minutes early on ventrilo so we may go over the rules and course.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top