One Big Gun!!

Major_Shrapnel

LAV for Me Please
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
1,114
471476_450445984983487_1909548221_o1.jpg
Picture of the 5" Gun going off on the back of the USS VicksBurg. My wife is on deployment right now and this is the fun they get to have. :)
 
I'd love to see that in person :X
I see the Tomahawk missile pods on the bottom as well, wonder if you get to see those launch.
 
WOW! Did she take that pic? That's awesome you can see the projectile (I think?) coming out. Great timing!
 
That's pretty cool. I'd love to be able to see that in person.
 
Its hard to watch the 5in go off....when it does...the sound makes you blink and you miss everything except the round hitting the water 2 miles away. The picture was taken by my wife. Hopefully she will be home soon. God Bless
 

Latest posts

Back
Top