What's your relationship status?

What's your relationship status?

  • Married

    Points: 72 16.6%
  • Significant Other

    Points: 51 11.7%
  • Casually dating

    Points: 43 9.9%
  • Single and loving it

    Points: 96 22.1%
  • Single - I'm so Ronery

    Points: 117 26.9%
  • It's complicated

    Points: 22 5.1%
  • None of your business!

    Points: 29 6.7%
  • Other, please explain

    Points: 5 1.1%

  • Total voters
    435
Married 17 years,18 in September...I've been married longer than some eGO members have been alive :huh: I suddenly feel old:blush:
 
Single. And you know how people are always sad and distraught after the break up, like this poor feller right here:
ypRQs.png


Here's how I found myself feeling:
tumblr_lh37htBdDo1qfu1dq.jpg


And the thing is, I never wanted to be single. It was disappointing breaking up, but I found myself feeling that way...
 
Married here (second marriage, going strong!)

First one was a disaster in all aspects except for my two kids, who were the only good thing to come of it. :)
 
Married the girl I dated my senior year in high school after we both took a break and finished college. It's been nearly a year and it's still amazing. Good luck on the wedding, have fun and enjoy the day!
 
Divorced and never getting married again! lol one good thing came out of it though. I have full custody of my daughter Brooklyn. She will be a gamer as well :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top