DOTA 2 Trading Thread

Citan

Rookie
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
74
Can't believe no one has made this thread yet. :D

Looking for an item, or trying to get rid of one? Then post here!

I'm looking for:
Visage of the Ivory Isles
Defender of the Ivory Isles


Willing to trade:
Strange Grand Claive of the Unshamed
Druidic Ritual Crest
Beard of the Peace Bringer
 
I am Looking for :

Crates

Item I am willing to trade :

- Strange Grand Claive of the Unshamed (Juggernaut) (Weapon)
- Strange Runed Ailettes (Nature's Prophet) (Shoulder)
- Strange Horns of the Forest Lord (Nature's Prophet) (Head)
- Strange Omnishred of the Defiant (Juggernaut) (Weapon)


If you find an item you are interested for : Add me on steam or send me a PM Here with your offer (Items and/or other things)

Note* : I am Not accepting any TF2/Portal 2 items
 
Last edited:
When posting items of the 'Strange' (and maybe a few others) type, they often have a particular character-specific stat they keep track of. I'd suggest including that with the item listing, as they can make the offer more attractive!
 
They reset ocne oyu trade it

Right, but people would still want to know what stat would be tracked, I'd think. I also doubt anybody would want someone else's stats anyways.

For instance, I have a Jugg sword that happens to keep track of how many heroes I've killed with it. I'd say that fact makes it a more attractive item to some people, couldn't hurt at least.
 
I have Demon Claive(rare), Wheel of fortitude(uncommon), and crates for trade, hit me up
 
I have loads of chests i wanna get rid of them add me on steam and we'll see if we can make a deal.
 
INCOMING!

Nature's Prophet Items:

Strange Doubly Braided Beard (Tracks Victories) x 2
Strange Grand Crown of the Gigas (Tracks Victories) x 1
Modestly Braided Beard (Uncommon) x 1
Spectrolite Staff (Common) x 1

Juggernaut Items:

Strange Prey-Tracker's Aspect Mask (Tracks Kills) x 2
Strange 100-Proof Jug (Tracks Kills) x 1
Wolf Cape of the High Plains (Uncommon) x 1
Stoic Mask of the High Plains (Uncommon) x 1
Omnishred the Defiant (Common Sword) x 1
Relic Blade of the Kuur-Ishiminari (Common Sword) x 1

Axe Items:

Strange Berserker's Helm (Tracks Kills) x 1
Berserker's Helm (Common) x 1

I've got a few other common/uncommon items for Sven and Bounty Hunter, as well. Not really looking for anything in particular, just stuff that I don't already have. I'll take chests, as well.
 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghettosmurf/inventory/#570

Have:

Steam items
3 x Steam Trading Card Beta invites (FREE!)
1 x Tiny card

Dota 2
Mythical: Gloomblade (Phantom Assassin), The Instagib OSP (Sniper), Pirate Announcer

Rare: Battle Banner of the Masked (Juggernaut), Ancient Mask of Intimidation (Juggernaut), Strange Grand Blade of the Demigod (Sven), Molten Fracture (Doom), Radiant Crystal Haul (Meepo), Strange Stormthrasher (Disruptor), Grampa Sharpie's Shin Shooter (Sniper), Death Prophet Announcer

Uncommon: Spine Sword (TI2 Skeleton King), Salvaged Sword and Board (Sword+Shield Skeleton King) The Cursed Crescent (Juggernaut), Rune Hammer (Omniknight)

Want:

Steam
Razor and Riki cards

Dota 2
Stuff I don't already have :)

Willing to trade other items too if the price is right, everything I've listed above is either a straight-up duplicate or something I just don't use.

P.S. - Maybe we could sticky this thread? Might get more play if it had more visibility! I had forgotten about this one entirely and almost started a brand new thread before I decided to search...
 
Last edited:
Items I want:
Slark- head
Slark- arms
Slark- shoulders

Items to trade for:
look at my inventory, message me what you want to trade.
Doesn't matter what rarity, as long as its a fair trade.
 
Back
Top