- Joined
- Sep 4, 2011
- Messages
- 3,123
Was playing on Heavy metal this morning, with Killcom, GHS Hoss and Nonlocalist when we had some spawn killers, no big deal w/k/b right?..Well I went to fill out my ban request and can not find the guys name at all.
His name was Battlefriend, so I put that in..nothing, tried battlefriend nothing, I even tried just Battle, and got a list, which I knew I would, went through the whole list and nothing.
My question is what do I do? I filled out the request but without his unique ID, I know it is not right,but, I didn't know what else to do.
This will bother me to no end, in BF2 there was a name changer hack people would use so you couldn't ban them, and this makes me wonder if it is not either the samething or a version there of.
His name was Battlefriend, so I put that in..nothing, tried battlefriend nothing, I even tried just Battle, and got a list, which I knew I would, went through the whole list and nothing.
My question is what do I do? I filled out the request but without his unique ID, I know it is not right,but, I didn't know what else to do.
This will bother me to no end, in BF2 there was a name changer hack people would use so you couldn't ban them, and this makes me wonder if it is not either the samething or a version there of.







