Who agrees?

Lemmy Koopa

I made one post
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
15
Who agrees that Edge Gamers Organization needs a Terraria server? It would be so much fun buying/selling/trading items with other eGO members, or playing Terraria long side them. The element of playing Multiplayer with people you sort of know makes the game 3 times more fun!
 
Last edited:
Some guys here ran a Terraria server themselves here once.
Didn't take off.
 
It's fun, for a time. Not many updates to the game anymore to keep it going.
 
the game is actually pretty fun, i was one of the people who played on the server they tried starting up

only trouble is that theyve already announced that there will will never be any more updates to the game

what you see is what you get
 
It's a fun game, but really, it's best left for players to connect and create their own servers. There's not enough interest to warrant for eGO to host a server. I haven't seen other eGO members play it actually in months. In my opinion the transition of players went something like this:

Minecraft players -> Play Terraria -> Got bored with Terraria -> went back to Minecraft.
 
I don't think that it is quite big enough for eGO to host one but I think someone should have one that eGO players can use because I would love to play with some eGO friends.
 
Back
Top