Do you own CS:S?

Do you own CS:S?

  • Yes - I've had it a long time.

    Points: 384 81.4%
  • Yes - Recently got it.

    Points: 18 3.8%
  • No - But will be getting it. It's on sale for $6.80!

    Points: 14 3.0%
  • No - I have no desire to even try it.

    Points: 47 10.0%
  • Other - Please explain.

    Points: 9 1.9%

  • Total voters
    472
HEY! I payed $20 bucks on steam for it! What happened to the discount when I got it? hahaha.
 
Played 1.6 for years, then moved onto CS:S in '06. Over 500 hours plaid, starting to play less though. It was the only eGO-supported game I had when I joined, and CS:S was my first division. I miss Crimson, Kolak, Wall-E(3x points if you know who I'm talking about), Zoomer, and Hoodie. :(

Crimson - Ex-DL
Kolak - Ex-Advisor
Wall-E - Ex-DL

I have played CS:S for almost 8 years, or since it came out. Been in eGO for like 3.5 years.
 
Since August 11, 2004... back when I was part of the Valve Cyber Caf? Program.
 
For 6.80 why wouldnt you get it. Even if you dont like standard bomb defusal, theres so many custom game modes that will keep you entertained for hours and hours, worth $20, definitely pick it up at 6.
 
Yes, I have like 3 hours on it and that's almost entirely on deathmatch servers.


I highly doubt I'll ever start it up again. Just not my cup of tea. Hit reg is worse then DoD and it's boring.

( These are my opinions. Please don't bug out CSS Div members. )
 
What kind of question is that to a CS:S div guy?
:
%E0%B2%A0_%E0%B2%A0.jpg

Right jolly lol.....Cs:S is like my bestfriend I play it for 8 hours a day one of the best games out there
 
I've had it since the beta...wait is Valve actually selling an eight year old game for $20? I mean Day if Defeat: Source is selling for $10 and Team Fortress 2 is selling for $0. Heck, the Orange Box is being sold for $20.

What the hell Valve?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top