- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 12,920
Hello.
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I was hoping someone could give me some more information.
I own a web server that I keep on the other side of my house specifically for back up.
Lately I've been getting flooded and my computer is like "hey man what the hell." :/
By these two things(KEEP IN MIND I'VE NEVER RAN A P2P SERVICE ON MY WEB SERVER):
LimeLight Networks, Inc and ServerBeach Emule Servers|p2p fake files.
I'm well aware the server beach crap is an anti-p2p but what exactly do they want with my web server. What I back up are self-made programs, guitar riffs, and lyrics, all created by me, which means I can't be copyright infringing.
I've tried to contact LimeLight Networks, Inc but they keep blowing me off and I'm 1 day short from responding to their attacks with extreme aggression. It's becoming annoying to sign onto my server and see "NOTE: 95 actions in review." because these guys keep probbing me over and over. If I don't respond the first time, why the hell do they keep trying again and again?
Any information about these 2 would be really helpful in me to determine if their attack is malicious or not. Below is a Peerblock summary to help you better understand wtf is going on. I know the entertainment server thing is Netflix, something I pay monthly for.
I own a web server that I keep on the other side of my house specifically for back up.
Lately I've been getting flooded and my computer is like "hey man what the hell." :/
By these two things(KEEP IN MIND I'VE NEVER RAN A P2P SERVICE ON MY WEB SERVER):
LimeLight Networks, Inc and ServerBeach Emule Servers|p2p fake files.
I'm well aware the server beach crap is an anti-p2p but what exactly do they want with my web server. What I back up are self-made programs, guitar riffs, and lyrics, all created by me, which means I can't be copyright infringing.
I've tried to contact LimeLight Networks, Inc but they keep blowing me off and I'm 1 day short from responding to their attacks with extreme aggression. It's becoming annoying to sign onto my server and see "NOTE: 95 actions in review." because these guys keep probbing me over and over. If I don't respond the first time, why the hell do they keep trying again and again?
Any information about these 2 would be really helpful in me to determine if their attack is malicious or not. Below is a Peerblock summary to help you better understand wtf is going on. I know the entertainment server thing is Netflix, something I pay monthly for.
Last edited:












