Where do you usually buy your games?

Where do you usually buy your games?

  • Online (Steam, etc)

    Points: 307 79.7%
  • In Store

    Points: 67 17.4%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 11 2.9%

  • Total voters
    385
Well my last game purchase was for Xbox 360 in store. Before that it was in store. Now that I have heard about the steam card I think it will be online purchases from now on.
 
Through Steam exclusively for PC gaming. Otherwise, usually amazon for PS3 titles.
 
The only time I ever really buy Steam games is when they're on sale, especially around the crazy holiday sales. I love collecting the physical copies of games, especially the collector's editions of the games I really love. A lot of the time I actually get my games via ebay and amazon, but Gamestop is my second go to source.
 
depends on what's the cheapest. If it's cheaper in retail, i go retail otherwise i buy on steam :p
 
I've bought almost all of my games in a retail outlet. The only 2 that I can remember buying online were Rift and SW:TOR.
 
i will sometimes buy from game stop because they offer have good discount on new games for pc like bf3 for only like $30. But mostly steam and amazon.com ^^
 
If I can get them at the store then I will buy them there (skip the whole download process). This usually isnt the case so I mostly purchase through steam.
 
The big box retailers near me have pretty much phased out pc games. Walmart had Diablo3 as the only pc game available, and Best Buy only had 1/4 of an aisle dedicated to pc games. There has been a box of Magic the gathering cards sitting in the middle of the pc games for over a month now, which means not even the employees go over there any more. Best Buy had more space allocated to digital editing software than games.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top