A air_nith Thread Junky Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 945 Jun 19, 2012 #41 after going to steam I can't go back to stores to buy games anymore
H Hurley_Reyes Famous Joined Apr 21, 2012 Messages 461 Jun 19, 2012 #43 Mainly Steam and Origin or Amazon.
B BuffHamster EGO Zealot Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 1,421 Jun 19, 2012 #44 Online. It's easier than forcing my butt to get in a car and drive 20 min out to gamestop.
J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Jun 20, 2012 #45 Yep all my games are on steam now. Except for TRIBES!! you guys gotta check that game out. It's freakin awesome! anyways yeah GO STEAM AND VALVE!
Yep all my games are on steam now. Except for TRIBES!! you guys gotta check that game out. It's freakin awesome! anyways yeah GO STEAM AND VALVE!
S SnowCanary EGO Addict Joined Sep 8, 2011 Messages 1,193 Jun 20, 2012 #46 Steam only. Never retail anymore.
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jun 21, 2012 #47 I usually buy them via Steam, unless the game is cheaper on Amazon as a download. I think the last game that I bought a copy of a game in-store was Just Cause 2.
I usually buy them via Steam, unless the game is cheaper on Amazon as a download. I think the last game that I bought a copy of a game in-store was Just Cause 2.
S Suayngam Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 356 Jun 21, 2012 #48 I mostly play Xbox, so I mostly get my games in store. If the game isn't for Xbox, I get it for the PC.
I mostly play Xbox, so I mostly get my games in store. If the game isn't for Xbox, I get it for the PC.
X xl SnowMan lx Active Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 275 Jun 29, 2012 #49 i play xbox 360 too so i buy in store to but for pc i buy from steam