Server Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to focus on Anzio now.

We do need to focus on Anzio, however I feel we need to spend a little more time on Kalt, atleast until it gets into the 30's then it will hopefully be self sustaining. Anzio is slowly developing its own player base. I have come in a couple times to Anzio to find it full of pubbers and no admins, which is a great sign.

Keep pushing on Kalt for a little while longer guys.:thumbup::thumbup:
 
Tuesday 01/15/13

Avalanche: #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner: #3 - No Change
Strand: #22 - No Change
Kalt: #43 - No Change
Anzio: #93 - Down 1 Spot
 
Wednesday 01/16/13

Avalanche: #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner: #3 - No Change
Strand: #24 - Down 2 Spots
Kalt: #43 - No Change
Anzio: #91 - Up 2 Spots
 
Incredible placements. Still stuns me how far the servers have gone since I joined. Good on all of the eGO folks. Grats.
 
Remember when the Kalt server was removed because it was always empty? Look at it now!!!!
 
Thursday 01/17/13

Avalanche: #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner: #3 - No Change
Strand: #25 - Down 1 Spot
Kalt: #42 - Up 1 Spot
Anzio: #89 - Up 2 Spots
 
Friday 01/18/13

Avalanche: #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner: #3 - No Change
Strand: #25 - No Change
Kalt: #44 - Down 2 Spots
Anzio: #89 - No Change
 
Now Kalt needs more attention to secure its position and make sure it doesn't fall below 50 :)
 
I've got a 1 year old's b-day party going on this weekend. Grabbing his gift tonight and spending time with the gf. Tomorrow is his birthday. Hopefully I'll be around, no guarantees.
 
I've got a 1 year old's b-day party going on this weekend. Grabbing his gift tonight and spending time with the gf. Tomorrow is his birthday. Hopefully I'll be around, no guarantees.

He has a gf already? Plaayyeerrr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top