Server Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday 03/05/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #10 - No Change
Strand #32 - No Change
Kalt #38 - Down 1 Spot
Anzio #102 - Up 3 Spots
 
Wednesday 03/06/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #10 - No Change
Strand #32 - No Change
Kalt #38 - No Change
Anzio #104 - Down 2 Spots
 

Thursday 03/07/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #11 - Down 1 Spot
Strand #32 - No Change
Kalt #40 - Down 2 Spots
Anzio #107 - Down 3 Spots
 
Friday 03/08/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #12 - Down 1 Spot
Strand #32 - No Change
Kalt #40 - No Change
Anzio #112 - Down 5 Spots
 
I will seed Anzio all weekend when not playing. It is supposed to be nice weather here so I will be sitting in spec. Ya'll come keep me company.
 
We NEED to get Anzio going. It would be crazy if our event server passed Anzio. The event server is currently ranked #121.
 
Last edited:
Anzio needs our <3

Tuesday 03/12/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #10 - Up 2 Spots
Strand #33 - Down 1 Spot
Kalt #40 - No Change
Anzio #115 - Down 3 Spots
 
Poor Anzio
uwaheq2.png

I will seed Anzio all weekend when not playing. It is supposed to be nice weather here so I will be sitting in spec. Ya'll come keep me company.

Yeah, I'll do the same whenever i am at home: I'll seed Anzio more.
 
Wednesday 03/13/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #10 - No Change
Strand #33 - No Change
Kalt #40 - No Change
Anzio #118 - Down 3 Spots
 
Anzio doesn't seem to be stopping... Anyone got an explanation for why, or a solution? I'm stumped. Yesterday was even our Anzio filling day.
 
Anzio doesn't seem to be stopping... Anyone got an explanation for why, or a solution? I'm stumped. Yesterday was even our Anzio filling day.

right? it just keeps dropping, i think we need to just have fill anzio till its up to 80/90 then switch back to normal
 
Happy Pi Day!!

Thursday 03/14/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #7 - Up 3 Spots
Strand #35 - Down 2 Spots
Kalt #41 - Down 1 Spot
Anzio #117 - Up 1 Spot
 
Friday 03/15/13

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #7 - No Change
Strand #35 - No Change
Kalt #39 - Up 2 Spots
Anzio #116 - Up 1 Spot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top