Server Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 1/3/14

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #12 - Down 1 Spot
Kalt #28 - No Change
Anzio #92 - Up 6 Spots
Strand #111 - Up 3 Spots
 
New Rotation Server is up!!

Monday 1/6/14

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #13 - Down 1 Spot
Kalt #29 - Down 1 Spot
Rotation #79 - Up 13 Spots
 
Tuesday 1/7/14

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #10 - Up 3 Spots
Kalt #30 - Down 1 Spot
Rotation #69 - Up 10 Spots
 
Last edited:
I propose changing the color of Avalanche "Still in the # 1 slot" to Blue in honor of Blue Stealth:)
 
2 days, 23 spots... that is amazing. I am on my way there now!

Thanks for keeping track Meg!
 
Wednesday 1/8/14

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #9 - Up 1 Spot
Kalt #31 - Down 1 Spot
Rotation #63 - Up 6 Spots
 
Oh the they're all going up and up :)


Though I haven't played in flash yet...iz not good..will have to try more
 
Thursday 1/9/14

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #11 - Down 2 Spots
Kalt #32 - Down 1 Spot
Rotation #58 - Up 5 Spots
 
Oh the they're all going up and up :)


Though I haven't played in flash yet...iz not good..will have to try more

Flash. Let me tell you about flash. Once you get a few 30 min sessions in, you will be hooked. Its been my fav. map since i started playing DoD.

Next to DoD_glider, DoD_Zelec, and DoD_Caen. :P
 
Flash. Let me tell you about flash. Once you get a few 30 min sessions in, you will be hooked. Its been my fav. map since i started playing DoD.

Next to DoD_glider, DoD_Zelec, and DoD_Caen. :P

Oh god, I know about flash..I've played it so much before joining eGO.

What I meant to say was : I havent played flash on the rotation server or in the past two years i think :blushing:


I loved rushing through the middle, and not getting shot to little pieces!
 
Friday 1/10/14

Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot!
Donner #12 - Down 1 Spot
Kalt #32 - No Change
Rotation #52 - Up 6 Spots
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top