I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 13, 2016 #2,121 Tuesday 9/13/16 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #40 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #83 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 14, 2016 #2,122 Wednesday 9/14/16 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #42 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #84 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 15, 2016 #2,123 Thursday 9/15/16 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #42 - No Change Kalt #86 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 16, 2016 #2,124 Friday 9/16/16 Avalanche #1 - Back in the # Spot! Donner #41 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #91 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 17, 2016 #2,125 Saturday 9/17/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the # Spot! Donner #43 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #93 - Down 2 Spots
Saturday 9/17/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the # Spot! Donner #43 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #93 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 18, 2016 #2,126 Sunday 9/18/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the # Spot! Donner #42 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #93 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 19, 2016 #2,127 Monday 9/19/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the # Spot! Donner #42 - No Change Kalt #95 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 20, 2016 #2,128 Tuesday 9/20/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the # Spot! Donner #41 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #95 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 21, 2016 #2,129 Wednesday 9/21/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the # Spot! Donner #42 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #94 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 22, 2016 #2,130 Thursday 9/22/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the # Spot! Donner #41 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #94 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 23, 2016 #2,131 Friday 9/23/16 Avalanche #2 - Down 1 Spot Donner #39 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #91 - Up 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 24, 2016 #2,132 Saturday 9/24/16 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #38 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #88 - Up 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 25, 2016 #2,134 Sunday 9/25/16 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #38 - No Change Kalt #87 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 26, 2016 #2,135 Monday 9/26/16 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #40 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #77 - Up 10 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 27, 2016 #2,136 Tuesday 9/27/16 Avalanche #1 - Back in the #1 Spot! Donner #44 - Down 4 Spots Kalt #76 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 28, 2016 #2,137 Wednesday 9/28/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #46 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #69 - Up 7 Spots
Wednesday 9/28/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #46 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #69 - Up 7 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 29, 2016 #2,138 Thursday 9/29/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #48 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #67 - Up 2 Spots
Thursday 9/29/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #48 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #67 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Sep 30, 2016 #2,139 Friday 9/30/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #50 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #65 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 1, 2016 #2,140 Saturday 10/1/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #49 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #63 - Up 2 Spots