I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 2, 2016 #2,141 Sunday 10/2/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #51 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #61 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 3, 2016 #2,142 Monday 10/3/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #52 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #62 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 4, 2016 #2,143 Tuesday 10/4/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #54 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #61 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 5, 2016 #2,144 Wednesday 10/5/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #57 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #63 - Down 2 Spots
Wednesday 10/5/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #57 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #63 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 6, 2016 #2,145 Thursday 10/6/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #60 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #64 - Down 1 Spot
Thursday 10/6/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #60 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #64 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 7, 2016 #2,146 Friday 10/7/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #59 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #64 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 8, 2016 #2,147 Saturday 10/8/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #60 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #63 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 9, 2016 #2,148 Sunday 10/9/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #62 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #64 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 10, 2016 #2,149 Monday 10/10/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #66 - Down 2 Spots Donner #69 - Down 7 Spots
Monday 10/10/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #66 - Down 2 Spots Donner #69 - Down 7 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 11, 2016 #2,150 Tuesday 10/11/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #67 - Down 1 Spot Donner #74 - Down 5 Spots
Tuesday 10/11/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #67 - Down 1 Spot Donner #74 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 12, 2016 #2,151 Wednesday 10/12/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #72 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #73 - Down 6 Spots
Wednesday 10/12/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #72 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #73 - Down 6 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 13, 2016 #2,152 Thursday 10/13/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #69 - Up 3 Spots Kalt #76 - Down 3 Spots
Thursday 10/13/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #69 - Up 3 Spots Kalt #76 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 14, 2016 #2,153 Friday 10/14/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #63 - Up 6 Spots Kalt #81 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 15, 2016 #2,154 Saturday 10/15/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #58 - Up 5 Spots Kalt #82 - Down 1 Spot
Saturday 10/15/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #58 - Up 5 Spots Kalt #82 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 16, 2016 #2,155 Sunday 10/16/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #54 - Up 4 Spots Kalt #84 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 17, 2016 #2,156 Monday 10/17/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #54 - No Change Kalt #88 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 18, 2016 #2,157 Tuesday 10/18/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #54 - No Change Kalt #90 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 19, 2016 #2,158 Wednesday 10/19/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #57 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #88 - Up 2 Spots
Wednesday 10/19/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #57 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #88 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 20, 2016 #2,159 Thursday 10/20/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #59 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #85 - Up 3 Spots
Thursday 10/20/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #59 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #85 - Up 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Oct 21, 2016 #2,160 Friday 10/21/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #61 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #85 - No Change