I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 11, 2016 #2,181 Friday 11/11/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #76 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #79 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 12, 2016 #2,182 Saturday 11/12/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #74 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #82 - Down 3 Spots
Saturday 11/12/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #74 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #82 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 13, 2016 #2,183 Sunday 11/13/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #77 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #84 - Down 2 Spots
Sunday 11/13/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #77 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #84 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 14, 2016 #2,184 Monday 11/14/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #80 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #90 - Down 6 Spots
Monday 11/14/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #80 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #90 - Down 6 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 15, 2016 #2,185 Tuesday 11/15/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #85 - Down 5 Spots Kalt #92 - Down 2 Spots
Tuesday 11/15/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #85 - Down 5 Spots Kalt #92 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 16, 2016 #2,186 Wednesday 11/16/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #89 - Down 4 Spots Kalt #94 - Down 2 Spots
Wednesday 11/16/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #89 - Down 4 Spots Kalt #94 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 17, 2016 #2,187 Thursday 11/17/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #84 - Up 5 Spots Kalt #97 - Down 3 Spots
Thursday 11/17/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #84 - Up 5 Spots Kalt #97 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 18, 2016 #2,188 Friday 11/18/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #73 - Up 9 Spots Kalt #99 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 19, 2016 #2,189 Saturday 11/19/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #62 - Up 11 Spots Kalt #101 - Down 2 Spots
Saturday 11/19/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #62 - Up 11 Spots Kalt #101 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 20, 2016 #2,190 Sunday 11/20/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #53 - Up 9 Spots Kalt #102 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 21, 2016 #2,191 Monday 11/21/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #45 - Up 8 Spots Kalt #105 - Down 3 Spots
Monday 11/21/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #45 - Up 8 Spots Kalt #105 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 22, 2016 #2,192 Tuesday 11/22/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #43 - Up 3 Spots Kalt #107 - Down 2 Spots
Tuesday 11/22/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #43 - Up 3 Spots Kalt #107 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 23, 2016 #2,193 Wednesday 11/23/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #43 - No Change Kalt #109 - Down 2 Spots
Wednesday 11/23/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #43 - No Change Kalt #109 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 24, 2016 #2,194 Thursday 11/24/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #43 - No Change Kalt #107 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 25, 2016 #2,195 Friday 11/25/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #44 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #104 - Up 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 26, 2016 #2,196 Saturday 11/26/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #45 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #103 - Up 1 Spot
Saturday 11/26/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #45 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #103 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 27, 2016 #2,197 Sunday 11/27/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #45 - No Change Kalt #101 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 28, 2016 #2,198 Monday 11/28/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #43 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #106 - Down 5 Spots
Monday 11/28/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #43 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #106 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 29, 2016 #2,199 Tuesday 11/29/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #41 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #106 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 30, 2016 #2,200 Wednesday 11/30/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #42 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #103 - Up 3 Spots
Wednesday 11/30/16 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #42 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #103 - Up 3 Spots