I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 11, 2017 #2,241 Wednesday 1/11/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #67 - Down 2 Spots Donner #70 - Down 4 Spots
Wednesday 1/11/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #67 - Down 2 Spots Donner #70 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 12, 2017 #2,242 Thursday 1/12/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #67 - No Change Donner #72 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 13, 2017 #2,243 Friday 1/13/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #66 - Up 1 Spot Donner #71 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 14, 2017 #2,244 Saturday 1/14/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #62 - Up 4 Spots Donner #70 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 15, 2017 #2,245 Sunday 1/15/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #60 - Up 2 Spots Donner #65 - Up 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 16, 2017 #2,246 Monday 1/16/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #52 - Up 8 Spots Donner #64 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 17, 2017 #2,247 Tuesday 1/17/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #52 - No Change Donner #63 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 18, 2017 #2,248 Wednesday 1/18/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #50 - Up 2 Spots Donner #65 - Down 2 Spots
Wednesday 1/18/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #50 - Up 2 Spots Donner #65 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 19, 2017 #2,249 Thursday 1/19/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #51 - Down 1 Spot Donner #67 - Down 2 Spots
Thursday 1/19/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #51 - Down 1 Spot Donner #67 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 20, 2017 #2,250 Friday 1/20/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #55 - Down 4 Spots Donner #71 - Down 4 Spots Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
Friday 1/20/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #55 - Down 4 Spots Donner #71 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 21, 2017 #2,251 Saturday 1/21/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #55 - No Change Donner #75 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 22, 2017 #2,252 Sunday 1/22/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #57 - Down 2 Spots Donner #78 - Down 3 Spots
Sunday 1/22/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #57 - Down 2 Spots Donner #78 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 23, 2017 #2,253 Monday 1/23/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #57 - No Change Donner #82 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 24, 2017 #2,254 Tuesday 1/24/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #62 - Down 5 Spots Donner #84 - Down 2 Spots
Tuesday 1/24/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #62 - Down 5 Spots Donner #84 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 25, 2017 #2,255 Wednesday 1/25/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #65 - Down 3 Spots Donner #84 - No Change
Wednesday 1/25/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #65 - Down 3 Spots Donner #84 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 26, 2017 #2,256 Thursday 1/26/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #68 - Down 3 Spots Donner #89 - Down 5 Spots
Thursday 1/26/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #68 - Down 3 Spots Donner #89 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 27, 2017 #2,257 Friday 1/27/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #71 - Down 3 Spots Donner #92 - Down 3 Spots
Friday 1/27/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #71 - Down 3 Spots Donner #92 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 28, 2017 #2,258 Saturday 1/28/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #68 - Up 3 Spots Donner #93 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 29, 2017 #2,259 Sunday 1/29/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #68 - No Change Donner #95 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 30, 2017 #2,260 Monday 1/30/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #62 - Up 6 Spots Donner #97 - Down 2 Spots