I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 20, 2017 #2,281 Monday 2/20/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #71 - Down 2 Spots Donner #88 - Down 3 Spots
Monday 2/20/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #71 - Down 2 Spots Donner #88 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 21, 2017 #2,282 Tuesday 2/21/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #74 - Down 3 Spots Donner #93 - Down 5 Spots
Tuesday 2/21/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #74 - Down 3 Spots Donner #93 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 22, 2017 #2,283 Wednesday 2/22/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #77 - Down 3 Spots Donner #94 - Down 1 Spot
Wednesday 2/22/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #77 - Down 3 Spots Donner #94 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 23, 2017 #2,284 Thursday 2/23/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #82 - Down 5 Spots Donner #95 - Down 1 Spot
Thursday 2/23/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #82 - Down 5 Spots Donner #95 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 24, 2017 #2,285 Friday 2/24/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #84 - Down 2 Spots Donner #97 - Down 2 Spots
Friday 2/24/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Kalt #84 - Down 2 Spots Donner #97 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 25, 2017 #2,286 Saturday 2/25/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #88 - Up 9 Spots Kalt #91 - Down 7 Spots
Saturday 2/25/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #88 - Up 9 Spots Kalt #91 - Down 7 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 26, 2017 #2,287 Sunday 2/26/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #87 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #93 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 27, 2017 #2,288 Monday 2/27/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #87 - No Change Kalt #93 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Feb 28, 2017 #2,289 Tuesday 2/28/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #89 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #91 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 1, 2017 #2,290 Wednesday 3/1/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #89 - No Change Kalt #91 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 2, 2017 #2,291 Thursday 3/2/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #88 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #96 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 3, 2017 #2,292 Friday 3/3/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #86 - Up 2 Spots Kalt #94 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 4, 2017 #2,293 Saturday 3/4/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #87 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #94 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 5, 2017 #2,294 Sunday 3/5/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #90 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #94 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 6, 2017 #2,295 Monday 3/6/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #90 - No Change Kalt #96 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 7, 2017 #2,296 Tuesday 3/7/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #95 - Down 5 Spots Kalt #100 - Down 4 Spots
Tuesday 3/7/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #95 - Down 5 Spots Kalt #100 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 8, 2017 #2,297 Wednesday 3/8/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #97 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #103 - Down 3 Spots
Wednesday 3/8/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #97 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #103 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 9, 2017 #2,298 Thursday 3/9/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #88 - Up 9 Spots Kalt #108 - Down 5 Spots
Thursday 3/9/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #88 - Up 9 Spots Kalt #108 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 10, 2017 #2,299 Friday 3/10/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #79 - Up 9 Spots Kalt #115 - Down 7 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Mar 11, 2017 #2,300 Saturday 3/11/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #75 - Up 4 Spots Kalt #97 - Up 17 Spots