I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 18, 2017 #2,561 Saturday 11/18/17 Avalanche #3 - No Change Donner #81 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #109 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 19, 2017 #2,562 Sunday 11/19/17 Avalanche #3 - No Change Donner #80 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #110 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 20, 2017 #2,563 Monday 11/20/17 Avalanche #3 - No Change Donner #81 - Down 1 Spot Kalt #111 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 21, 2017 #2,564 Tuesday 11/21/17 Avalanche #3 - No Change Donner #84 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #108 - Up 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 22, 2017 #2,565 Wednesday 11/22/17 Avalanche #2 - Up 1 Spot Donner #84 - No Change Kalt #111 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 23, 2017 #2,566 Thursday 11/23/17 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #84 - No Change Kalt #111 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 24, 2017 #2,567 Friday 11/24/17 Avalanche #2 - No Change Donner #87 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #111 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 25, 2017 #2,568 Saturday 11/25/17 Avalanche #1 - Back in the #1 Spot! Donner #89 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #113 - Down 2 Spots
Saturday 11/25/17 Avalanche #1 - Back in the #1 Spot! Donner #89 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #113 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 26, 2017 #2,569 Sunday 11/26/17 Avalanche #1 - Back in the #1 Spot! Donner #89 - No Change Kalt #113 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 27, 2017 #2,570 Monday 11/27/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #92 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #116 - Down 3 Spots
Monday 11/27/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #92 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #116 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 28, 2017 #2,571 Tuesday 11/28/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #95 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #119 - Down 3 Spots
Tuesday 11/28/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #95 - Down 3 Spots Kalt #119 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 29, 2017 #2,572 Wednesday 11/29/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #95 - No Change Kalt #119 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Nov 30, 2017 #2,573 Thursday 11/30/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #92 - Up 3 Spots Kalt #119 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 1, 2017 #2,574 Friday 12/1/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #96 - Down 4 Spots Kalt #119 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 2, 2017 #2,575 Saturday 12/2/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #98 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #124 - Down 5 Spots
Saturday 12/2/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #98 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #124 - Down 5 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 3, 2017 #2,576 Sunday 12/3/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #102 - Down 4 Spots Kalt #125 - Down 1 Spot
Sunday 12/3/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #102 - Down 4 Spots Kalt #125 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 4, 2017 #2,577 Monday 12/4/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #109 - Down 7 Spots Kalt #123 - Up 2 Spots
Monday 12/4/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #109 - Down 7 Spots Kalt #123 - Up 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 5, 2017 #2,578 Tuesday 12/5/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #111 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #123 - No Change
Tuesday 12/5/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #111 - Down 2 Spots Kalt #123 - No Change
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 6, 2017 #2,579 Wednesday 12/6/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #110 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #122 - Up 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 7, 2017 #2,580 Thursday 12/7/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #107 - Up 3 Spots Kalt #124 - Down 2 Spots
Thursday 12/7/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot! Donner #107 - Up 3 Spots Kalt #124 - Down 2 Spots