I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 28, 2017 #2,601 Thursday 12/28/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Kalt #93 - Up 1 Spot Donner #96 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 29, 2017 #2,602 Friday 12/29/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #95 - Up 1 Spot Kalt #97 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 30, 2017 #2,603 Saturday 12/30/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Kalt #94 - Up 3 Spots Donner #99 - Down 4 Spots
Saturday 12/30/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Kalt #94 - Up 3 Spots Donner #99 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Dec 31, 2017 #2,604 Sunday 12/31/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Kalt #98 - Down 4 Spots Donner #100 - Down 1 Spot Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
Sunday 12/31/17 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Kalt #98 - Down 4 Spots Donner #100 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 1, 2018 #2,605 Monday 1/1/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Kalt #99 - Down 1 Spot Donner #103 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 2, 2018 #2,606 Tuesday 1/2/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #98 - Up 5 Spots Kalt 102 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 3, 2018 #2,607 Wednesday 1/3/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #92 - Up 6 Spots Kalt 103 - Down 1 Spot
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 4, 2018 #2,608 Thursday 1/4/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #92 - No Change Kalt 107 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 5, 2018 #2,609 Friday 1/5/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #94 - Down 2 Spots Kalt 110 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 6, 2018 #2,610 Saturday 1/6/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #92 - Up 2 Spots Kalt 114 - Down 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 7, 2018 #2,611 Sunday 1/7/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #94 - Down 2 Spots Kalt 116 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 8, 2018 #2,612 Monday 1/8/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #94 - No Change Kalt 119 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 9, 2018 #2,613 Tuesday 1/9/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #101 - Down 7 Spots Kalt 122 - Down 3 Spots
Tuesday 1/9/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #101 - Down 7 Spots Kalt 122 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 10, 2018 #2,614 Wednesday 1/10/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #104 - Down 3 Spots Kalt 124 - Down 2 Spots
Wednesday 1/10/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #104 - Down 3 Spots Kalt 124 - Down 2 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 11, 2018 #2,615 Thursday 1/11/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #103 - Up 1 Spot Kalt 127 - Down 3 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 12, 2018 #2,616 Friday 1/12/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #100 - Up 3 Spots Kalt 123 - Up 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 13, 2018 #2,617 Saturday 1/13/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #91 - Up 9 Spots Kalt 113 - Up 10 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 14, 2018 #2,618 Sunday 1/14/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #84 - Up 7 Spots Kalt 106 - Up 7 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 15, 2018 #2,619 Monday 1/15/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #87 - Down 3 Spots Kalt 102 - Up 4 Spots
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 16, 2018 #2,620 Tuesday 1/16/18 Avalanche #1 - Still in the #1 Spot Donner #85 - Up 2 Spots Kalt 104 - Down 2 Spots