- Joined
- Mar 3, 2012
- Messages
- 372
So, I was pretty excited to dominate Brandon and take his stuff from him, but since he had to cancel his (debt is a mofo!), I will go ahead and have a contest of my own in honor of his contest.
No, I don't want you noobs trying to dominate me, that would be a waste of time and then no one would win anything, I am way to skilled at this game to be dominated.
Soooooooooo, here's the deal.
Dominate ANY eGO (full O's) on any Edge Gamer's server and you will have a chance to win! That's right, DOMINATE OUR LEADERSHIP!!!!
Rules:
Domination must be of a full eGO.
Domination must be on an official Edge Gamer's Server.
You must be wearing an eGO tag (e, eG or eGO) when the domination happens.
Time frame:
This will go until the end of the month, I will announce winners on the 1st of July.
Prizes (this is what matters.. right?):
TS Painted Bills
Strange Sticky Bomb Launcher
Strange Part: Demomen Killed
Pyromancer's Mask
Various Weapon's I have duplicates of!
Most dominations will get first choice and then so on.
Good luck to everyone and have fun!
No, I don't want you noobs trying to dominate me, that would be a waste of time and then no one would win anything, I am way to skilled at this game to be dominated.
Soooooooooo, here's the deal.
Dominate ANY eGO (full O's) on any Edge Gamer's server and you will have a chance to win! That's right, DOMINATE OUR LEADERSHIP!!!!
Rules:
Domination must be of a full eGO.
Domination must be on an official Edge Gamer's Server.
You must be wearing an eGO tag (e, eG or eGO) when the domination happens.
Time frame:
This will go until the end of the month, I will announce winners on the 1st of July.
Prizes (this is what matters.. right?):
TS Painted Bills
Strange Sticky Bomb Launcher
Strange Part: Demomen Killed
Pyromancer's Mask
Various Weapon's I have duplicates of!
Most dominations will get first choice and then so on.
Good luck to everyone and have fun!
Last edited:





















