- Joined
- Mar 8, 2012
- Messages
- 741
Haha gaming, that was epic! "Is it Susanne Boyle?!?"
Found this on reddit when I woke up from my 30 minute hour nap this afternoon.
I am going to kill myself when this happens and I will do it 5 times.
actually a ATHF TF2 thing could happen, the new season of ATHF is premiering tomorrow...
I wish, still with only 2 more days till a huge update, going to do something epic on wedsday, time to celebrate for our homicidal pyromaniac the pyro6.22 means June 22.
Something has to happen today....
wht is a pyro
*hits Dark_X_Phoenix with a garden rake*
The sniper rifle makes me giddy and afraid at the same time... On one hand, rewarding headshots once again while punishing bodyshots! On the other, that "no unscoping" part of the description has me really worried about it turning me into a massive target to anyone nearby like spies...