eGO Summer Bounty 2012 - DoDs Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost Chuck... but when I click on No. 10, it shows me a screenshot of you knifing Orangepeel :P

Also, please give me the Steam link to No. 6
Not necessarily so that I'll view the full screen version but the Steam window version. Makes it easier for me to track rather than digging through your screenshots.
If you have another screenshot of a melee kill on Anni after July 11th, just make an edit here with the No. 6 as well :)

Also just to make the Race to 10 Screenshots clear... please see Orangepeel's post (page 44) that I've addressed and now made more specific on the 1st page too.
 
Last edited:
knifing me counts...

6) "The Race to 10 Screenshots Bounty"
- The first person to get 10 melee screenshots on these players: Annihilator, WTFreak>Mike, Sgt. Jack, Q-tip, Orner, The Sicillian, Chuck Norris or Orangepeel will receive $100,000

or do all 10 have to be the same person?
 
Q-tip on Anzio...again :)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003314102/screenshot/595851247865147248?tab=public

Not sure if there is one on Chuck, but I figured I would post this anyways. He has been on this list more times than I can count.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003314102/screenshot/595851247865151913?tab=public

lung claims Q-tip for $65,000 and receives an additional $10,000 for it being on eGO Anzio :) bounty paid.

lungbuster bounty rises $5,000 from $65,000 to $70,000.

Chuck not on the list at the time.
 
Last edited:
knifing me counts...

6) "The Race to 10 Screenshots Bounty"
- The first person to get 10 melee screenshots on these players: Annihilator, WTFreak>Mike, Sgt. Jack, Q-tip, Orner, The Sicillian, Chuck Norris or Orangepeel will receive $100,000

or do all 10 have to be the same person?

Good question and I will now clarify...
ALL 10 SCREENSHOTS MUST BE THE SAME PERSON BEING MELEE'D.

That's $100,000 for each player up for grabs.

p.s.
Sorry for the ALL CAPS, but I'm hoping it's now more clear, lol.
 
kingswe was claimed just before you :blush:

No biggie. I'll just have to try harder next time
duffer.gif
 
OH.... ok that makes a lot more sense, well gl chuck knifing me 9 more times or shoveling... aint gonna happen :P
 
Oh yes... I was at it again to show that, this too can be done! :lol::thumbup:
Come on guys and gals... someone get tomi87!!! :thumbup:


302D019B1E002C641121D1B9895FD5AA13A04A4D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top