eGO Summer Bounty 2012 - DoDs Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys and gals, the tallies are in and all bounties have been calculated. Firstly though, I would like to thank all participants who took part in this year's 'eGO Summer Bounty - DoD:s'. It was nice to see competition go back and forth, rivalries between players, etc. I do hope you all enjoyed the fun of being hunted, growing your reputation and also hunting fellow members/friends on our server ;) And with that, here are your top three:​

Winners:
1)Chuck Norris* - $5,005,000
2) MatzWhat - $1,740,000
3) Orangepeel - $1,260,000


- Chuck came flying out of the blocks from Day ONE and much congratulations has to go out to him for claiming difficult bounties and special bounties all over the place :thumbup: Also, his reaction to the 'Chuck Hunt' was priceless when it came out :lol: lol.

- Matz entered the competition a little later than the others when it had started but did very well to make up some considerable ground and come into 2nd place :)

- The fight for the third spot was really quite close when looking upon it now. It was between at least four different players in the end but Orangepeel stayed strong and rallied towards the end to claim 3rd place :) Well done! :biggrin:


So ladies and gentlemen... With that, I give you your winners!!!:thumbup: Spam them a whole bunch and for the rest of you, "May the odds be ever in your Favor" :)
 
Last edited:
Congrats to Chuck, MatzWhat!!, and Peel.

Thanks again Sparty! This year's summer bounty was a lot of fun! :thumbup:
 
Was so much fun Sparty thanks a lot! :) Can't believe I got second, thought orange or Q-tip were going to grab it from me near the end. Gratz Chuck and Peel!
 
Last edited:
Graz to Chuck and Matz, and Crusty for my final domination to beat out Lung. Def was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about our different play styles and attitudes. Was a great way to get further involved with this fine group of people. Matz came out swinging on the special bounties and made up considerable ground and I'm glad I was able to get chuck with a few dominations. Thanks to everyone I dominated and to those of you who got me... Better watch your backs ... It's shovelin' time.
 
Oh and I just moved back down to school and my roomate hasn't gotten internet setup but I should be back online Tuesday night pending random hw assignments
 
that was a WHOLE lot of fun- can't wait for the next one!!!

congrats to the winners- those special bounties really add up- i'll have to pay closer attention to those in the future- I got off to a really slow start, perhaps next time will be different- although anything can happen :)

Thanks again Spart!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top