CSS Problem

Bumble-Bee

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
695
So I deleted all my Counter Strike Source Files from my Account name folder inside my steam apps folder...And try to get my sprays to work again...Ive tried to uninstalling/installing CSS again, didnt work...Ive deleted my Materials, Resources folders...didnt work..

I need some help here peoeple!!
<3

~Bumble`
 
So I deleted all my Counter Strike Source Files from my Account name folder inside my steam apps folder...And try to get my sprays to work again...Ive tried to uninstalling/installing CSS again, didnt work...Ive deleted my Materials, Resources folders...didnt work..

I need some help here peoeple!!
<3

~Bumble`

r_decals "1" - Enables Decals

mp_decals "200" - Anything under 200 is the same as disabling decals.


I assume you had a custom autoexec.cfg file such as Casey's Config and it probably backed up to Steam Cloud.

If this doesn't work I'm out of idears.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top