C ChaosCat EGO Addict Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 1,350 Jul 1, 2012 #21 Escape plan, because it's easier to run away instead of trying to fight
Believer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 2,883 Jul 1, 2012 #22 The Strange Escape Plan that doesn't count kills (anyone find that strange?).
N N-Light Thread Junky Joined May 6, 2012 Messages 826 Jul 2, 2012 #23 Jawneh said: The obvious answer would be the Market Gardener. Click to expand... lol trolldier! xD
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jul 4, 2012 #25 I wish it was still 1+1=?
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Jul 4, 2012 #26 What kind of a question is this, of course its the escape plan, the soldier is the second slowest class.
What kind of a question is this, of course its the escape plan, the soldier is the second slowest class.
R Rainbow_Dash Jul 4, 2012 #27 Dark X said: it needed to be asked Click to expand... If you want my Honest opinion. I prefer Escape Plan, because it's hitboxes are messed up so I can hit an enemy furthur from the side :3
Dark X said: it needed to be asked Click to expand... If you want my Honest opinion. I prefer Escape Plan, because it's hitboxes are messed up so I can hit an enemy furthur from the side :3
J JakeD Poster Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 158 Jul 4, 2012 #28 I like to stay alive as long as possible!