Some eGO History

Vicious*****

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
1,960
Happy Birthday eGO!
Here are some screenies I've saved over the years just for moments like this.
Seen many people come and go and come back. Good to see some of you still floating around our community.

Cod vs DoD (Loser wears a dress and sings)

untitled1.jpg

DOD3.jpg

untitled2.jpg


Old DoD sigs

council-and-advisor-spray.png


In game DoD spary

advisor-vic-avatar.gif

DoD Insanity

dod_flash0009-Small-1.gif


14by9.gif


eGO Kustom Kettle alliance.

dod_avalanche0003.jpg


eGO Fighter Ace field trip

squad1-2.png


World at War

spec.jpg


spec1.jpg


wawfull.jpg


Call Of Duty 4

untitledq.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cool post Vicious! I've not been here as long as you but I thought I would post some images that I had saved of what the site used to look like when I joined... I had some ShoutBox ones but I thought it would be best not to post those :)

(Also, can't believe you have practically been here for the whole 6 years!)
asfjsf.png


Deacon.png


garden.png

^ He wasn't really banned :)
 
Boy, I used to be good at DoD:s and darth think you had enough tabs of ego?
 
WOW some old KK picks. Wish I still had my old laptop to dig up some shots from those days... Man plenty of GG's back in the day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top