Mustoreo Videos

5starGeneralAlphaSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,272
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3WcIhNP36s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK94U9UieP0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjagCyBD7LM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_PCtOJ7te8&list=UU1PTAkxeeJBaXFhtgSVNnWQ&index=7&feature=plcp[/ame]
^^ Pie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd8KZlFTFjk&feature=related[/ame] John T

How not to eat a Mustoreo
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cs9cRfZwo8[/ame]

If you know of any other videos or leadership wants to add.. please add.
 
Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRKXogr8Fw[/ame]

FIRST TIMER. Btw the water was salt water.
 
Damn, if only we could get our hands on GGVW's or Baron Rojo's attempts haha
 
Even if I were promoted to a leadership position, theres absolutely no way you could get me to eat a mustoreo! I absolutely hate mustard with a passion! I used to work for Whataburger (those here mainly in Texas would know what im talking about) for over a year & I must say that mustard has the nastiest smell ever! Even if it were to be scraped off, I could easily taste it (I actually have rather good taste buds) & still cringe at the idea of it being eaten.
Now those who dont have an issue with mustard (which is pretty much all the rest of my family), bravo to all of you! You would have to either arrest me or tie me up & force the oreo down my throat in order for me to eat it.
Now a toothpaste oreo is a different story... As long as the toothpaste has a good flavor to it, ill definitely do it.
 
Can I do a "Srirachaoreo" instead?
28a842ec-816f-4cf0-9e0a-b17a730166b2.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top