Infinity: The Quest for Earch

LostSerenity

Poster
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
167
I have not heard much about this game but after seeing this tech demo...wow. Its a slow video at first but if you skip to 3 mins you will start seeing the planetary entry and really see how HUGE the scale of things this game shows. I will certainlly be watching this game for a bit, I think it may be a type of MMO kinda like Eve online.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcG9pUhikWs[/ame]
 
correction, this is the engine that will be getting used for the game, procedural generation can build natural enviroments like planets. Sounds cool




I totally mis spelled earth as well.
 
Last edited:
Seems alright but From the Demo it didnt really have anything in it looks like you just fly the whole time but might be fun for the people who like syfi
 
Oh, I remember this. So far its seems to be hyper-ambitious vaporware...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top