The Rain is coming the Rain is coming!

FireHazard772

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
3,047
I am super stoked right now because of the fact that it is raining outside, after a long duration of dryness and wildfires..IT IS RAINING!

--Anyone else getting rain that had wildfires going in their state/area?
 
Lol I can say for once that there is no rain this week in Oregon.

It's the beginning of July and we had rain all through June! I know, super sad and depressing :(

THERE IS ONLY SUN HERE IN PORTLAND, OREGON THIS WEEK!!!
 
if u like rain.. u should come to vancouver(canada) we got rain 10 month a year
 
Take some of our rain from the UK, this week we got over a months rain in a single day.
 
I forgot what rain looks like (TN).

It's supposed to rain in the next couple of days which would be nice. The highs have been up to 110 the past 3 weeks.

I'll just go Windex my car, that always makes it rain.
 
Back
Top