Slayr357 and Kamakize Tommy Retire From Council


slayr_tommy_retire.png


<div style="width: 550px; text-align: center" align="center">Slayr357 and Kamakize Tommy were there six years ago when JohnT and Artimus asked for help in transitioning to a new gaming community. They accepted every responsibility thrown their way without hesitation and eGO is successful today, in no small part, because of their dedication and love for the community.

Both are now taking a break from Council, leaving the job of over-seeing DoD and Strat in capable hands. They'll always reside on the eGO roster; in the respected retired Founder position. Tom and Tommy are the best friends you can ever have and we know they'll still be available for advice or a great Vent convo.

Thanks for everything Slayr and Tommy.</div><div style="width: 550px; text-align: right; padding: 5px" align="right">Article By: Artimus
Image By: Ill Legend</div>​
 
thank you for everything you have done for eGO! i wish both of you luck in the future :)
 
And to think Tommy and Slayr can get away with retirement... sheesh



Tommy, your Type E is needed. You have to keep the unwanted tanks away from my delicate... errr powerhouse crew :)

Germany-G_E.png

AND Slayer, I see a move to EGO with your Maus, I need someone to watch over Tommy :laugh:

is.aspx

​

Retirement: I think NOT! :lol:
 
So long and thanks for all the fish. :P

Seriously, good bye and good luck with real life.
 
Great job

Tom and Tommy,

Thanks to both of you for giving a huge chunk of your social life away to make eGO and to make it strong. I am proud to be a small part of your family oriented gaming organization. You and the rest of the founders decided good taste and decency was the way to go and as an educator I applaud you gentlemen.

Sincerely,
Boyle
 
This kind of feels like one of those awkward funeral moments where you pay your respects to someone you don't know.... I didn't know you, but thank you; so so so much for creating such an amazing gaming community. I hope you still play all the time :D perhaps one day I'll even meet you guys!
 
Cant even begin to describe what you've done for the gaming world! All the best to you both!
 
Thank you!

Thank you Tom and Tommy for all your service! Hope that your life continues on a upward mountain until you feel like you have reached the top!

Thanks
~apple
 
Thank you both so much. I remember back in the early days when the clan was still trying to find it's comfort zone, through growth in things like squads and the house system!

It's been great :thumbup1::blushing:
 
Thanks alot guys, wouldn't of met all the great people I did without your hard work! I appreciate it, cheers.
 
Back
Top