Breaking Bad Season 5 Discussion Thread

Sexy Beast

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
2,641
bb.jpg



Thread Rules:


1. Seasons 1-4 spoilers are fair game. Seriously the first three are on Netflix, if you haven't seen them yet you should probably watch them before venturing into this thread. Season 4, find a way to watch it.

2. EDIT. Apparently there are some that are either not in the US and can't get the glorious 5th season of Breaking Bad when they premier in the US or are waiting to watch it when it comes out on Netflix or whatever. So use spoiler tags when talking about season 5.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Man that wait was long. I can't wait to see what is coming this season... So many questions and open plot possibility has my toes tingling.
 
Man that wait was long. I can't wait to see what is coming this season... So many questions and open plot possibility has my toes tingling.

I know man, but actually the wait was kind of useful. Since last season I've convinced 5 people to pick up the series, three of which are actually caught up.

Anyway, here is an article from the AV Club discussing the 10 most important episodes (plot wise) so far:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/a-new-feature-explores-the-10-cornerstone-episodes,82420/
 
Breaking Bad season 4 is now on Netflix. Go watch it now if you haven't
 
I watch them all on the internet/netflix. That has got me spoiled since there are no commercials.

I don't really watch tv, other than the news, but I love this show. It is the only thing I really look forward to watching.

Please do not post any season 5 spoilsers :)
 
That was a HUGE gun Walt bought in the Intro of the first Episode.... Wonder what hes going to use it for :w00t:

Such a great Episode... can't wait for the rest
 
I watch them all on the internet/netflix. That has got me spoiled since there are no commercials.

I don't really watch tv, other than the news, but I love this show. It is the only thing I really look forward to watching.

Please do not post any season 5 spoilsers :)

Well its kind of difficult to have a season 5 discussion thread without spoilers. I'll alter the OP, and as people to use spoiler tags on the new episodes.


That was a HUGE gun Walt bought in the Intro of the first Episode.... Wonder what hes going to use it for :w00t:

Such a great Episode... can't wait for the rest

I know right, I can't wait to see how Walt winds up with hair and from Delaware. Also, AMC I don't care about your new original series Small Town Security, please don't make me sit through a third of the show just to see next weeks breaking bad preview.

Also:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOdox24v068[/ame]
 
Last edited:
That is WIN Beasty!

Anyways yeah can't wait to see what happens next.

From the start it looked like Walt was back to his old scared need to find a way out mind set.

But as the episode progressed, you see Walt as a man with a new found ego and a all knowing about him...

Man I can't wait till Sunday!
 
And so begins the rise of Walt...

Man I wonder how deep the chicken coop goes with Gus's associates?

I know, I always figured that Gus's operation was way bigger than what we actually saw.

Also the start of this episode is easily in my top 5.
 
Back
Top