boyscout Poster Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 246 Jul 13, 2012 #1 I wandered onto the servers tonight and started playing a pretty intense game of 2Fort. Raul Tha Monk was kicking-butt on the server and one time when he killed me I snapped this sweet picture of someone coming after Raul! Good stuff!
I wandered onto the servers tonight and started playing a pretty intense game of 2Fort. Raul Tha Monk was kicking-butt on the server and one time when he killed me I snapped this sweet picture of someone coming after Raul! Good stuff!
N N-Light Thread Junky Joined May 6, 2012 Messages 826 Jul 14, 2012 #3 Shiznoe said: Is he shooting blood :O Click to expand... genius -.-
boyscout Poster Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 246 Jul 14, 2012 #4 Shiznoe said: Is he shooting blood :O Click to expand... Sadly, that is probably my blood from when he viciously killed me...I mean this guy was going to town on 2Fort...
Shiznoe said: Is he shooting blood :O Click to expand... Sadly, that is probably my blood from when he viciously killed me...I mean this guy was going to town on 2Fort...