Live Stream

Raxious

Active Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
260
hey guys, I couldn't find a good place to post it so I'm just posting it here :P

anyway, I've finally been able to set up my settings in Xsplit so I can finally stream League of Legends and Phantasy Star Online 2. So either check out my twitch.tv account, or my Own3D.tv account.

I got my Own3D.tv account linked to the eGO Live Stream page, so u can access it from there, my twitch.tv account however is this:

twitch.tv/atton

I try to stream as often as I can, and will be on Ventrilo most of the time, so if U need help setting up your stream, or just wanna hang out, look for me on Vent ^^

I'm about to go Live with some Phantasy Star Online 2, wich is gonna be on Twitch.tv, so what are u guys waiting for! Come check it out!
 
Alright Umm a good way for people to notice your stream is posting it in your Comment in Ventrilo for next time
 

Latest posts

Back
Top