Crysis 3 soon to come!

The Juic3

I made one post
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
12
Crysis 3 is soon to be released in spring 2013! This game is going to hit the PC gaming world like no other! So soon in the mean time save up for upgrading parts to your computer because this game is going to be one of he most high graphic games out there in 2013! More info about the game is on this website: www.crysis.com! Thank you!
 
I don't think i'll need to upgrade my computer anytime soon, I can play crysis 2 just fine. I do like how crytek is advertising that there are multiple paths to accomplish something, because it seems like every other game doesn't.
 
meh crysis one was disappointing, i didnt even play 2 so idk, as much as i like crytek they have a very bad habbit of selling there games way to high as in overhyping it and selling it as something more than its not, and they never deliver, when you advertise it liek its the best thign ever then dont deliver what good it has goes out teh window cus your like "well its good...but its not like what you said it was...." and iv felt that way with every game they have released since far cry 2
 
It's using the same engine as Crysis 2. Since EA is making them sell it on consoles now, I doubt we'll see any real improvements until the next gen consoles.
 
It's using the same engine as Crysis 2. Since EA is making them sell it on consoles now, I doubt we'll see any real improvements until the next gen consoles.

^^ I agree and guess what in other related gaming news, battlefield 4 is hitting shelves next year QQ.
 
Oh god they turned into sellouts.. coming out with a game every year
 
^^ I agree and guess what in other related gaming news, battlefield 4 is hitting shelves next year QQ.

Apparently from what I heard they're fixing the jets in battlefield 4 to be like the jets from battlefield 2. But I don't think I'm ready for another battlefield quite yet, much less another crysis.
 
meh crysis one was disappointing, i didnt even play 2 so idk, as much as i like crytek they have a very bad habbit of selling there games way to high as in overhyping it and selling it as something more than its not, and they never deliver, when you advertise it liek its the best thign ever then dont deliver what good it has goes out teh window cus your like "well its good...but its not like what you said it was...." and iv felt that way with every game they have released since far cry 2

Ehh...Crytek had nothing to do with Far Cry 2, just like they have nothing to do with Far Cry 3. They're both Ubisoft Montreal productions.
 
I love to play the games a lot. I try different games. Crysis3 game sounds very interesting, eagerly waiting for this game because it might be the game of using the high graphics.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top